.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Different between secondary school and university Essay

I apply to evidence that I could not wait until I finished alternate aim and devote a greater say in what do. In reflection I can say that my experience in utility(prenominal) check was more fulfilling for me than the university currently is for me. As I commenced my secondary indoctrinate life, I was rendered. Although I registered at the beginning of my university life, I drop to register every semester for the courses that I would be pursuing. In improver, at secondary school level everything was handed out to me objet dart at the university I give way to collect my information for different courses.I believe that secondary school was easier because if I did not understand a topic, teachers were easily accessed. If I do not understand a topic at university I have to wait until the tutorial or office hours. I easily interacted with my teachers magical spell at the university some of my lectors are not approachable. In secondary school I had iodine-third sets of va cations while at university I only have two sets of vacations. In addition, secondary school had two set of three weeks vacation and a ten weeks pass while university have genius month in the Christmas vacation and foursome months for summer vacation.I set that at secondary school I was taught the thoroughs of learning, while the university teaches me the bestride social organization of learning. I learned subject and verb agreement and not how to issue essay but at university I learn additional fundamental of English like topic sentence use of punctuation attach and structure different types of essays. I also learned basic joined Kingdom accountancy principle for Caribbean interrogative sentence Council level. United State accounting is taught at the university level.In addition, secondary school I did internal examen and was promoted to the year level while I do exams to earn impute towards my degree at the university. I did external exam and gain Caribbean Examinatio n Council (CXC) certificate in several subjects but the university does an increment of courses and receive one degree. The secondary school structure is rigid while the university structure is flexible. The prepare year is divided into three terms while the university has semesters. In addition at secondary school the children have a long summer vacation while university students have the option of attending summer school. drill class times were scheduled for a school year while at the university classes would be chosen by me and changes every semester. I come back having one break time and a fixed hour for luncheon whereas for university I can have lunch at time where in that location is free period. There were many rules at school which were enforced. just, there are some at the university which student are not acquainted with and no one enforces them. For example, if I did not attended classes regularly, the principal would call my parents. However at university there is not anyone who checks up and realized when I am missing from lectures or tutorial sessions.Furthermore, there was a uniform at school that I wore in fact, the principal and teachers made sure we wore our uniforms correctly. However, at university I can wear my own clothes, which my mother provide for me. I remember the principal sent me back home a remnant day for having on braids. Now I can wear braids, wind and even colour my hair at the university. Secondary School was lesser and had limited class modes but university is bigger and have many different rooms. When I was at school I had a form room where I could eat my lunch and talk to my friends.On the other hand at the university I do not have any fixed room that I can be in. There was also small tot up of children in the class in contrast to the large number of students at university. Most of the teaching was done in our form room whereas I have to go different places for lectures and tutorials. I knew everyone in my class bec ause they came from root to fifth form, and some of the other children throughout the school. However, I am otiose to know everyone in the lectures and I only know a fewer in the tutorial since my courses changes ever semester.I was able to have a face to face teaching at school whereas I am taught different ways at the university such as lecture, tutorials and online learning. The work cut at university is much heavier than at secondary school although I did ogdoad subject at CXC level and I am only doing four course a semester. I conclude although secondary school was structure and rigid I thoroughly enjoyed my life there and those memories would remain with me forever. withal though, my university life is flexible and I have a greater say on my activities, I can now say that I opt the structure of secondary school life.

No comments:

Post a Comment