.

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Managment assignment Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 1

Managment assignment - Essay Example It is fair to say that in some instances, it gives true reflection of an individual whereas in other case it exaggerates the character traits of an individual. It is however good way of self-evaluation. About the results of my test, most of the findings here are true about me. I generally tend to prefer introverts to extroverts and that is clearly reflected in the 11% score that I got on preference of introversion over extraversion. I naturally pay more attention to the dynamics of the information I received over the one that I sense with my five senses. I have to study to clearly grasp some events, I am also very adventures, always looking to explore new horizons. So on that front, the 25% of moderate preference of intuition over sensing is fully justified. I don’t have any preferences when it comes to choosing between thinking and feeling. I take both of them more less the same way. The 33% that I got in my preference of judging over perceiving is pretty accurate. I have a weakness of judging situations rather just perceiving them in one way or the other. It is safe to say am a social guy who loves fun and is outgoing. My generosity is also quite evident in my day to day life. I think honestly that I can do remarkably well in a career where this traits are vital like for instance events coordination, nursing, fundraising, conflict resolution and mediation and performing arts like music. My leadership would more or less consultative and consensus seeking. It would be the type of leadership where people work harmonious with minimum friction or conflict. I tolerate ambiguity to a certain level that is not so detrimental. Am definitely a type B person because I not so ambition and aggressive as other are. I also take things a little slower giving a little thought. I am not overly bothered by stiff competition or high risk. This type of personality will

No comments:

Post a Comment