.

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Different Thinking Between Generations Essay Example for Free

Different Thinking Between Generations EssayYoung people usually imply differently than older people. Each generation doesnt look at the same way in their values, their goals, their fears, or their hopes. I ever so fix to argue with my parents when we have different looking. It seems that older people always think negatively about young peoples ideas. They dont fate to change because they have never bed those ideas in their young life. I sometimes feel uncomfortable and misunderstand my parents thinking. In my idea, each generation has their own thinking about the subject as animated together without marriage, canvass at school, and living style. Older people are very strict about the topic living together without marriage, but young people think that is the way to find out the best spouse for their life. For example, a woman was punished if she was caught that living with a man who wasnt her husband. My parents think that is the bad girl. Everybody stayed outside from h er because she did the worst things ever in the social standards. Now is different because I think that is normal. Most of my friends are living with their boy/girl-friends in the same shack nowadays. In the modern world, young people are more concentrating on finding their perfect half, so they live together before getting matrimonial to know each other well. I heard most couples were getting married with people arranged for them in the past. Now, we have freedom in thinking, so young people want to find their best spouses more than living with the person arranged from their parents. The difference in thinking about this subject always makes me to feel argumentative with my parents.In the past, older people concentrated on studying at school, but young people dont think they will successful in future by going to school only. For example, my parents and I always have differences in thinking about my studying. They always want me to finish my college quickly and get good grades to find a good job. I tried to convince them that most companies nowadays require more experience than a degree from college. I know the importance of getting business degree which will give me a shot to apply for a bountiful corporation. If I dont have any experiences in business, I cant pass the job interview even I have good grade at school.In my parents time, the economy was stable and developed, so most of the companies wanted to hire more people. They cared about quantity more than quality, so they didnt put many requirements for hiring employers. Now, time changes because the economic is going down to the lowest level. All of the companies are hiring only experienced and skilled employers. That is the reason for me to pass away and study half and half. My parents dont realize that and they keep expecting me to finish my study to get a job. That is their only thinking, and we always have a engagement every time when my parents talk about this subject, because of the difference in thinking between my parents and me.The biggest difference between young people and older people is living style. My parents and I have different thinking about using money for living. In my parents past, my commonwealth had a war and has just gotten independence since 1975. Everybody was poor and starveling, my parents worked heavy(p) to earn money when they were very young. They learnt that saving money is very important because they needed to survive during the countrys hard time. At my time, the country is development and the society was improved.People make more money than before, but my parents still keep their own thinking that they should save money as much as they can. When I spend money on shopping, hanging out, or playing games, they blame me that I am wasting money. I explained many times that the country is developing, and my parents should spend more money to enjoy their life. They dont think that is good idea and keep saying to me that I need to save money.In con trast, each generation has difference in thinking from each other in any subject. My parents always remind me to get a good married woman and shouldnt live with other girls if I dont plan to marry her. They usually complain me that I should study hard and finish my study, and they practically warn me to save money. In my opinion, I think differently because my parents thoughts are no longer suitable to the modern world.

No comments:

Post a Comment