.

Monday, June 10, 2019

Assignment 3-2 P Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

3-2 P - Assignment ExampleI decided to go to Qatar, which is my hometown, during the summer to spend my whole vacation there and to go on the holy month of Ramadan as well. The problem is, my wife thinks that it is a waste to spend thousands of dollars for tickets just to go there. However, for me, it is worth every penny that I go forth spend to go to Qatar.My plan was to go to Qatar in the summer. This will be the first time that I will spend Ramadan with my family after my marriage. I model that it would be an excellent chance for my kids to know more about Ramadan, how it is celebrated, and what people in Qatar do during Ramadan. Another thing that I thought of was our grandparents. I really fateed to spend it with my family especially since it wasnt a sure f meet that our grandparents will be around to celebrate the next Ramadan.My wife is right in saying that spending much money to buy tickets to go to Qatar and celebrate Ramadan with my family is not necessary. She says th at every dollar we spend on the tickets is a dollar less(prenominal) on what we have saved for our kids education and our future house. She is right in pointing out that spending all that money will definitely alter our plans of enrolling our sons in a private school. My wife is correct, when she said that there are different ways of teaching our kids about Ramadan, such as bringing them to the Masjeds we have in Columbus and by teaching them concepts about Ramadan at home.Both of us are right. I am right in saying that I want to celebrate this special month of the year with my family and relatives in my hometown, Qatar. I am right because I want to teach and show my kids how people celebrate and act on this holy month of the year and to show them how people wait and prepare for it every year. However, my wife is also right in stating that we dont need to spend extravagantly on tickets just to celebrate Ramadan with our

No comments:

Post a Comment