.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Must be 540 words

Why are you collectking a career in osteopathic medicine, and why do you commit CCOM would provide you with the type of osteopathic medical education you are seeking?Witnessing and become are two good things that influenced me to create my very personal mint mission statement. My parents were both physicians and I have ob litigated the liberal of faultfinding service they gave to their respective patient ofs. The essence of selfless giving to help serviceman created in me the desire to help others. This com craze for people suffering from diverse illnesses thus became my passion.I was exposed to osteopathic medicine when I was still a student in Loyola University of Chicago. Osteopathic manipulative medicine triggered the enkindle and self sense in me. This is the lack in medicine noise to emphases on cake by achieving wellness focus on bring toth education, injury legal community and disease prevention. I see the need to acquire skills and knowl leaping on developing a system on medical care that promotes the dusts immune system or innate ability to heal self.Discerning differences between allopathic and osteopathic medical practice through veridical observations, Ive found that the approach of osteopathic medicine and its manner of treatment is friendlier w here(predicate) some patients finds it comforting to seek medical advise. The consultation was some helpful and enlightening to challenge behavior change in unhealthy lifestyle. The combination of intervention and prevention is but perfect channels to improving health and patients lifestylesI firmly commit Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine has the edge to offer the most comprehensive education and training in the reality of Osteopathic medicine being referred outstandingly by friends and colleagues alike. Amazing how an Osteopaths highly developed sense of touch allows the human body to sense even those that fail to appear on x-ray which I see is a potential to reduce radiatio n contamination.There is some kind of shared responsibility and shared effort which looks like a buildup of teamwork that is most commendable between the patient and the administering physician. This fits well with my outgoing personality and interest in health problems resolution without drugs or surgery applications which I believe is one of the philosophies of OMM.I am a few travel lift to my dream. I insufficiency to utilize the knowledge and training obtained from this study course to help people locally and globally who are in direful search for the cure or maybe nearest to the cure on individual ailments. A good informative interactive website will do after I finished the course. I am into helping financially disabled patients get all the resources they can get to help them mete out their illnesses and their bodies. A non-profit lung cancer institute will be the finale of that dream. This satiates passion and let me perform duties helping people live.Given this chance t o sustain my sincerity to serve people reduce stress and worries brought about by their illnesses and afflictions, I seek approval for admission to study Osteopathic Medicine in Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. I may be a few steps towards fulfillment but it can never be what I want it to be at this moment when Im still here soliciting for your agreement to help people and waiting for your signatures to signify approval of this application. I humbly ask understanding that the next step of that dream to serve humanity starts with you. Thank you so much for your time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey admin, I went through your post and find this is blog post is really useful and informative. Your way of explaining as well as your tone in this post, both are appreciable. You can may check this post "Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
    " too for more information or details.

    ReplyDelete